Since Hoodia Gordonii is an all-natural plant material, it doesn’t work like drugs that are designed to work the same way around the world. Each person’s body chemistry is slightly different, and each person reacts to herbs differently. It may take time before it starts to work for you.
Some people have found that from the first moment they take hoodia their demand for food decreases considerably. Others needed to be on a regiment of two capsules a day for a full month before seeing results. Dieters have reported that after taking hoodia for several months, they needed to increase the dosage to get the necessary potency. And in the same vein, some have noted that a pill would keep their appetite suppressed for several days.
You can see that there is no single dose or schedule that is universal. You will need to see what works for you. The main thing to remember is that hoodia gordonii will curb your appetite and you will lose weight. But you must take it over time. Do not give up. That would be a big mistake.
We suggest the following:
1. Make sure you try the product honestly. Take a full jar before deciding whether or not it is working for you. Hoodia has a very subtle effect as it does not contain stimulants, so you will not feel anything. While other diet products make your heart race or cause digestive setbacks, you won’t even realize you’ve taken hoodia. (Except your cravings will be gone.)
2. Try varying your dosages to find out which one is right for you. Each person has different absorption rates. The usual dose is 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the afternoon approximately 1 to 2 hours before meals. You may want to try starting with 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon for the first 3 days. If on the first day you find that the hoodia is already controlling your appetite, you can go back to taking a lower dose.
3. If you have found that you are rarely hungry during the day, but binge at night, skip the day dose and see if just one capsule in the afternoon can solve your problem. Or have one in the afternoon and one in the evening. If you are the type of person who wakes up hungry, take your hoodia when you wake up.
4. Mark your calendar to find out when you started taking hoodia. Don’t worry about how you feel or if you are losing weight. Do you try to avoid thinking about being hungry? In many cases, you may feel hungry, but find that you don’t eat as much as you used to. You “fill up” faster.
5. Try not to weigh yourself for at least 2 weeks. Watching the scale is a bad habit, as it is normal for your weight to fluctuate daily. It is easy to be fooled into thinking that you are not losing and get discouraged. Remember, you may be one of the people who needs to stay on hoodia for a month or more before it starts working. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that if it doesn’t work in a few days, it won’t. Don’t defeat yourself before you start.
6. Give yourself 60 disciplined days when taking hoodia every day. Make sure you don’t skip days or change doses. Consider this your trial period to see if it works. Before the two months are up, you’ll hear people comment on how good you look.
When you step on the scale, you will be pleasantly surprised. One of the biggest rewards is that not only will you look great, but you will realize that it was actually easy to lose.