No SEO professional would deny that SEO tools make life easier. From keyword research to reporting after an SEO program, SEO tools are needed at every step of running a search engine optimization campaign. Here are some SEO tools you must have to run an SEO campaign:
- classification tools: Google Rankings, Yahoo Search Rankings, and Alexa Page Ranking Tools are all ranking tools you may want to consider.
- Page Range Tools: You can use the Page Rank tool to check the Page Rank of websites. It will query and return Google Page Rank values for URLs sent from multiple Google data centers.
- Keyword suggestion tools: Keyword research is the first step for every SEO campaign. A keyword research tool is a must. The Google AdWords keyword tool, Google suggestions, and search term searches are valuable.
- Domain folder: investigate domains and IP addresses.
- IP address report– Looks for a duplicate Class C block or Class C subnet IP address in a list of websites, these can be hosted internet marketing and affiliate sites or potential reciprocal link exchange partners.
- Link Popularity Checker: It is one of the best ways to independently and quantifiably measure the online awareness and overall visibility of your website. Simply put, link popularity refers to the total number of links or “votes” that a search engine has found for your website.
- Backlink Checker Tool: is a tool to check your backlinks and the anchor text used in those backlinks.
- cache.it: In addition to searching and finding cache pages, it also provides a graphical view of the results over a period of time.
- Copyscape: he looks for copies for his page on the web.
Atom and RSS feed validator: is a validator of syndicated feeds. It works with RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. It also validates Atom sources.